The successful applicant will preferably have previous experience in an inspection role within the electronics industry, but other industries will be considered. They should be flexible, organised and methodical with a keen eye for detail.
Duties will include:
- Printed Circuit Assembly Inspection to IPC-610 quality standards..
- Mechanical Assembly Inspection.
- SMT and Conventional (PTH) Assembly repair and rework.
- Operation of Automatic Optical Inspection (AOI) equipment.
- Recording of Assembly defects.
- Patrol inspection of in process manufacturing activities.
- Modification of Printed Circuit Assemblies.
- Received goods Inspection.
- General Electronic Assembly
The successful applicant will ideally:
- Have previous inspection experience in the electronics industry.
- Be experienced in electronic repair and rework to IPC-610 or equivalent.
- Had a previous quality related inspection role in hi-tech manufacturing
Appropriate training will be provided dependant on the applicant’s background and previous experience.
Normal working hours are 8.00am to 4.00pm Mon to Fri with an element of paid overtime and occasional weekends.
This position offers 25 days holiday, paid bank holidays, pension scheme, free parking and profit related bonus.
(Personal applications only)