£18,000 – £22,000 p.a.
Norcott is one of the UK’s premier electronic product design and manufacturing companies. Our client base spans Multinational Blue Chip companies through to innovative start-ups and research organisations across a broad range of industry sectors from safety & security through to medical and instrumentation.
As electronics and digital systems extend their reach into more areas of society, transportation, and the built environment, there is an increased demand for our services. To meet this challenge we have embarked on a significant growth plan for our design team.
We are looking for an organised, enthusiastic Design Project Administrator to join our Electronic Product design team. The role is focused on ensuring the smooth running and support of our design team across an active and varied project portfolio.
You will work closely with Pete Lomas, our Director of Engineering, co-creator of Raspberry Pi, to deliver innovative electronic solutions to our clients.
The ideal candidate will be highly organised, ideally with some experience of project management coupled with the ability to keep multiple strands of work moving forward at the same time. An interest in electronics, digital making and everything creative would be an advantage.
- Supporting the Director of Engineering across a broad spectrum of activities, and providing first line response to emails and other communications.
- Attendance at meetings and deriving and co-ordinating actionable outputs.
- Co-ordination planning and monitoring of project activities both in timeline and financial.
- Arranging meetings, training and travel (UK/International).
- Liaising with key suppliers, contractors and the wider company team.
Experience and personal attributes:
- Highly organised and detail-oriented.
- Effective manager of your own workload and be able to work independently when required.
- Confident at organising meeting, setting agendas with the senior team and managing outcomes.
- Confident at handling data accurately, using IT, and performing general administrative tasks.
Qualifications / Previous Experience:
- There are no mandatory qualifications for this role.
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office and related applications.
- Good literacy, numeracy and communications skills are important.
- Previous experience in the electronics sector or design would be an advantage but not essential.
In addition to competitive salaries, we offer a range of additional benefits for all of our team, including:
- 25 days’ annual leave increasing to 30 days after 5 years service with the Company plus paid statutory bank holidays.
- Company pension scheme of 5% employer and 4% employee contributions.
- Free onsite parking.
- Profit related bonus scheme.
- The working hours are 9.00am – 5.00pm, Monday to Friday.
- Complimentary Tea & coffee available on site.
To apply for this position online please visit the below online application form and fill out the indicated details.
(Personal applications only)