Based within a fast paced manufacturing environment the successful applicant will take responsibility for developing, implementing, monitoring and maintaining efficient electronics manufacturing processes and workflows. We work to the highest manufacturing standards and in this role you would be expected to support our quality team in maintaining our AS9100 and ISO 13485 certifications and compliance with IPC-A-610 Class 3 standards.
The role would suit a ‘hands on’ Process Engineer with a desire to be involved in the optimization of existing processes along with the introduction of new advanced manufacturing processes to support our technology development roadmap.
The ideal applicant would have at least 3 years hands on SMT & PTH process experience and detailed knowledge in most of the following areas of electronics production:
- Manufacturing of conventional multilayer, HDI, flexible and hybrid circuit boards.
- Solder paste print and stencil design.
- Surface mount process operation including BGA, uBGA, QFN and LCC placement, programming and library management.
- Dispensing and placement using general purpose robotics. Reflow processes including thermal profiling techniques
- Flow and selective soldering for PTH components.
- X-ray and AOI inspection.
- PCB cleaning processes and conformal coating.
- Process tooling and jig fixtures for complex assemblies and process improvement.
This position offers 25 days holiday, paid bank holidays, pension scheme, free parking and profit related bonus.
Salary for this position is negotiable based on experience.