Due to continuing expansion of our manufacturing activities we are looking for a Stores Person. The successful applicant should be flexible, organised and methodical with a keen eye for detail.
Duties will include:
- Management & Maintenance of the efficient operation of stock related activities
- Booking In stock
- Kitting and De-kitting of stock
- Maintaining stock records and performing Audits
- Management of computer records of stock
- Stock paperwork, Orders and Delivery Notes
- Handling Shortages, component concessions and other issues
- Maintaining a tidy and safe working environment within the stock area
Previous experience within an electronics related role or knowledge of electronic components would be an advantage.
Normal working hours are 8am-4pm (Mon to Fri) with an element of paid overtime and occasional weekends. This position offers 25 days holiday, paid bank holidays, pension scheme, free parking and profit related bonus.