Based within a fast paced manufacturing environment the successful applicant will have previous experience in manual component insertion, component preparation, soldering, wiring and mechanical assembly.
Duties will include:
- Manual component insertion
- Component preparation
- Hand soldering and wiring
- Operation of a flow solder machine
- Mechanical assembly
- Cable work
- Testing of basic product
- Operation of selective solder machine
- De-paneling of Printed circuit boards
Previous experience in component rework and knowledge of IPC-610 quality standards would be an advantage.
Normal working hours are 8.00am to 4.00pm Mon to Fri with an element of paid overtime and occasional weekends.
This position offers 25 days holiday, paid bank holidays, pension scheme, free parking and profit related bonus.