Up To £19,000 DOE
The successful applicant will preferably have previous experience in an inspection role within the electronics industry, but other industries will be considered. They should be flexible, organised and methodical with a keen eye for detail.
Duties will include:
- Printed Circuit Assembly Inspection and product release.
- Mechanical Assembly Inspection and product release.
- SMT and Conventional (PTH) component rework.
- Automatic Optical Inspection (AOI) operation.
- Data recording of Assembly defects.
- Patrol of process control activities.
- Circuit board modifications.
- Goods In PCB & Component inspection.
- General Electronic Assembly.
Previous experience with mechanical components and assembly drawings along with IPC-610 quality standards would be an advantage.
Normal working hours are 8.00am to 4.00pm Mon to Fri with an element of paid overtime and occasional weekends.
This position offers 25 days holiday, paid bank holidays, pension scheme, free parking and profit related bonus.