As a Sales Administrator you will be responsible for the detailed analysis of customer requirements followed by clear and concise proposals and quotations. As this role involves a degree of customer contact at a technical level, it would suit candidates with strong communication skills. A previous role within an engineering environment would be desirable but not essential.
Duties will include:
- Detailed analysis of customer requirements.
- Identifying material sources, costing and production times.
- Liaising with production.
- Preparation of detailed formal quotations.
- Processing customer orders and generating manufacturing plans.
- Order processing and management.
- Resolution of customer issues.
The successful applicant will have strong organisational and IT skills including the ability to use Microsoft Office and ideally have relevant A-Level’s. Experience in a previous engineering environment is desirable.