Based within a fast paced manufacturing environment the successful applicant will have previous experience in production of high complexity assemblies using Juki and/or Europlacer machines.
Duties will include:
- The production of high complexity assemblies using Juki and Europlacer machines.
- Line configuration / set up
- Kitting and De-kitting of surface mount machines.
- Machine operation and programming.
- Solder paste printing.
- Manual insertion of components.
- In process quality inspection.
Previous experience of all SMT assembly processes along with knowledge of IPC-610 quality standards would be an advantage.
Initial working hours are 8am-4pm (Mon to Fri) with an element of paid overtime and occasional weekends. After completion of training, working hours may change to include shifts of 6am-2pm & 2pm-10pm (Mon to Fri).
This position offers 25 days holiday, paid bank holidays, pension scheme, free parking and profit related bonus.