Based within a fast paced manufacturing environment the successful applicant will have previous experience in production of high complexity assemblies using Juki and/or Europlacer machines.
Duties will include:
- The production of high complexity assemblies using Juki and Europlacer machines.
- Line configuration / set up
- Kitting and De-kitting of surface mount machines.
- Machine operation and programming.
- Solder paste printing.
- Manual insertion of components.
- In process quality inspection.
Previous experience of all SMT assembly processes along with knowledge of IPC-610 quality standards would be an advantage.
Normal working hours are 7.00am to 5.00pm Mon to Thurs with an element of paid overtime.
This position offers 20 days holiday, paid bank holidays, pension scheme and free parking.
To apply for this position please email firstname.lastname@example.org for an Application Form and further details of the role.
Personal applications only.